Friday, October 10, 2008

Month One






On with the story about my hair...


I'm way behind on posting and getting this thing going full speed...


My routine thus far is braiding and banding/washing once a week with suave clarifying shampoo (extra diluted) and thats it. I have to wash frequently because I have been working out a lot lately. I had my first maintenance (with a latch hook) about 5 weeks in and it felt like I couldn't move my forehead because it was done so tight. I even got those braid bumps in the back! This made me wonder if I should consider doing my own hair from now on...no one can take better care of me than me right? Here are some one month pics- I have less scalp showing... One good thing did come out if this though (despite the tightness) I have some new baby locs on the sides where even though I had been natural for 8 years I had a lot of breakage due to braiding, pregnancy changes etc.

1 comment:

aleepart said...

OK, time for an update:O